3.18.2007

R#09 will be taking a vacation

After about two months of non-stop daily updates, I'm tuckered. I'm stressed. I'm over-worked, over-wrought and over-tired. I will be taking a week for myself, devoid of my beloved blog. I'm working on a personal writing project, as well as a score of papers and other assignments for school.

So, for the next seven days, you'll be left without your daily fix of Rocket Number 09. I apologize, but I need this time for myself.

In the meantime, sit tight. I'll see you all next Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. How dare you?!
    This won't be forgotten, Matt Click. You'll get yours!!!

    (Enjoy your break. ;) )

    ReplyDelete

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.