4.21.2007

Holy freakin' crap, Batman! The Joker revealed!

Alright, so I know comic book and film fans alike have been itchin' for a peek at Heath Ledger's Joker character for some time now, and it looks like we're finally getting our first look:


All I can say is: GREEN HAIR! I'm so excited to see, even in a fuzzy cell-phone spy pic, the traditional Joker look being utilized. Nolan has said that the Joker will have "gray skin, with lots of scarring" and that he will be "scrappy and terrifying, not clownlike," which I am all for. But the suit, and the hair ... man, I am psyched!

Check out www.superherohype.com for more pics.

It looks like, in that last pic, that Joker's henchmen will be wearing creepy clown masks. Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

  1. Click,
    I confess having not read your blog for many moons. My most sincere apologies. I also confess that I had no idea Heath Ledger was playing the Joker in an upcoming film. Lastly you should know that as a stay-at-home mom I am completely out of touch with the Cinematic world and rely solely on you to keep me informed. Don't let me down!
    -Amy Bangsund of former Intro to World Cultures Fame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this movie. I'm a little sad that I've half-seen the Joker now, but I feel like as the quality isn't that great and he's not completely done up, that it hasn't been overl spoiled, which is good.

    Still *lets out girlish squeal*

    ReplyDelete

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.