7.03.2007

Sorry, kids: no 'Transformers' review today

So, I was going to see Michael Bay's "Transformers" early this morning and have the review up before I went off to work, but Regal Entertainment Group had other plans for me. You see, my girlfriend works at the local multiplex, so she and I get into movies there for free.

Apparently, though, this privilege is voided if its the film's opening day. Which is, frankly, bull crap of the foulest variety. So, you'll have to wait until Thursday night or Friday morning. I apologize, but such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.