7.07.2007

To Eastern Washington I go

Well, I leave early tomorrow morning for Medical Lake, a small town just past Spokane in Eastern Washington. I'll be there for nine days, in total. Never fear, though. I'll be toting my laptop and camcorder along with me, and you can look forward to semi-regular updates and, very possibly, a couple vlogs chronicling my epic journey.

Other than that, have a great few days, folks. You'll be hearing from me very soon.

Oh, and in other news, zombie kid likes turtles.

1 comment:

  1. May the Emperor guide your hand as you bring His Justice to the heretics of the desert world of Eastern Washington.

    Innocence Proves Nothing!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.