7.31.2008

Excuse my absence, but it's for a good reason this time

Hey folks. Just wanted to drop in and update everyone on my whereabouts. It's been awhile since I've had to post an Excuse for Lack of Updates, but it's for a perfectly good reason this time around. You see, I'm currently working on a submission for the Agony Booth, a movie recap site that supplies MST3k-style commentary on terrible films and television episodes. I'm recapping that classic 80s action remnant, Gymkata. I will, of course, let everyone know if I'm published on the site. In any case, that's what has been occupying a majority of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.