9.29.2008

MTV to release Rock Band AC/DC track pack

I'm a religious Rock Band player, but if there's one major complaint I've had with the game, it's "Where the hell is AC/DC?" Now, they made up for it slightly with "Let There be Rock" featured on Rock Band 2, but there's still a severe shortage of AC/DC. But now, my wildest dreams have come true.

Wal-Mart will exclusively carry the AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack.

Now, not only do we get a ton of kickass AC/DC tracks with which to rock to -- but it's also tracks for their live show at Donington, which is, honestly, the greatest rock live album of all time. That's not hyperbole, it honestly rocks that friggin' hard. I am totally psyched!

And here's the track list!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm a fellow ROCK BAND playing Blogger...and I finally got my butt in gear and picked this up tonight--it rocks.

    All. Of. My. Dreams. Have. Come. True.

    I'm seeing them LIVE, for the first time, in January and I am pumped.

    Anyway, rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear from a fellow Rock Band fan, Jason. I haven't picked up the pack yet due to lack of funds, but soon it will be mine.

    And I can't believe you get to see them live. I wanted to, but tickets were just too expensive. You're a lucky dude.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.