12.17.2008

Still alive

As I am secreted out the butt end of this semester, I come to realize that my blog lies dormant with a thick layer of dust and serious sense of neglect. However, I am still around, and plan on coming back to my blog over the holiday and hopefully updating regularly through second semester, which should prove to be a little bit easier than this current one (which royally sucked).

I've got two episodes of Trailer Trashing in the pipe and a special event coming up that will involve you: the reader. So stay tuned.

In other news, the "s" key on my laptop's keyboard is refusing to work consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.