4.27.2007

Sometimes, I just don't have the time

I feel bad.

For the past few days, I've been posting nothing but useless crap. "Oh, a video of Batman fighting a Predator. This is definitely the steady, important journalistic product I would expect out of a man such as Matt Click." Yeah, I know. I apologize, OK? Now, if we could please move on, I'd like to explain myself.

College is cool enough. I enjoy it. It's challenging and pretty mind-bending, but the actual work load (for me, at least) really isn't too bad. Compared to high school, at least, I feel like I have quite a bit of free time (and that's with work figured in).

Thus, the reason I hype that my blog is updated daily: because I have the time to update daily.

Sometimes, however, I just don't have the time or the energy. This week has been pretty hectic, and I can feel the school year winding down. With it, however, comes the usual slew of tests, finals, papers and projects that professors hand you at the last minute in a desperate attempt to meet their academic requirements.

So, excuse me if I'm a bit lax in my entries. I'm just a tad overwhelmed at the moment. But, not to worry, I'm keeping up just fine and pulling good grades out of each of my classes. I just don't have the usual two hours a night to devote to my precious blog.

Uh, in other news ... that guy who ran the MPAA died today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.