5.31.2007

The Ask Matt Vlog, Pt. II -- Coming soon!

OK, so those of you who were with me over at Mattinee will remember a particular vlog entitled "Ask Matt." Basically, I answered questions that you guys emailed to me. The vlog was one of my most successful, so I've decided I will be doing a Pt. II.

So, for the next week or so, I will be accepting questions! You can ask literally anything -- movies, music, video games, random crap ... doesn't matter, long as it ends in a question mark. Send your questions to rocketnumber09@gmail.com. You can submit as many questions as you want, and I'll try my best to answer all of them in the vlog. If you would like to include your first name and city, I can credit you when I answer the questions.

So, this should be fun. Get your questions in, and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.