9.18.2008

Pray for us, Sarah!


Now, you all know that I don't like to steer this blog towards politics or social issues, not because I don't care, but simply because that's not the intent of my writing here. I am, however, furious at Sarah Palin and John McCain for their blatant lies in their campaign and their ads against Barack Obama and Joe Biden. I think McCain has sold out to the Conservatives to gain their votes, turned against his own bi-partisan values, and generally has become a hollow, puppet-like shell of his former self. And Sarah Palin?

Don't. Even. Get. Me. Started.

Oh, although I recently found out that she attempted to pass a law in her home town that would require victims of rape to purchase their own rape kits. Think about that for a moment.

In any case, the video I'm embedding here is a clever message to Palin from the LGBT community of New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.