12.24.2008

Happy Holidays from Rocket Number 09

I hope that everyone has a very happy holiday, whether it be religious or secular. Gather with your loved ones and relax for a few days. I know I definitely need that. After the hectic week I've had (more on that later), I'm gracious for a few days to veg and open gifts and eat a crap-load of carbs.

I've got some blog posts in the pipeline, plus an episode of Trailer Trashing in the works. Also, the submission period for The Great Trashing has officially begun -- get your submissions in by Jan. 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.