6.10.2007

Questions are in, vlog to follow soon!

Hey folks. Sorry for the lack of updates these past few days. Ended up feeling pretty ill on Friday and Saturday -- a kind of dull, feverish body ache overtook me. In any case, I've a bit of good news for you readers.

I have a pretty sufficient amount of questions submitted, so I will be filming the Ask Mat Vlog early this week. Expect it no later than Thursday. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions: if you sent one, you WILL be adressed. I might not get to every single question (sorry, Jeff -- just can't be done), but I will answer a least a few of each person's (if you sent multiples, that is).

So, keep an eye out for that. Catch you guys on the flip-side.

3 comments:

  1. Uh ... yeah me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider me very excite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, for the record, I prefer the phrase "special kind of devotion" over "lack of a social life".

    Regardless, it took like, 25, 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.