6.02.2007

Uh ... hey, what's the deal?

You guys! Seriously? One question? ONE?! You all fail. Each and every last one of you. It's been two days now. Two days. I check my inbox today, and what do I find? ONE QUESTION. Granted, the question is a great one, and I really can't wait to answer it. But there are no excuses for the rest of you mooks. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You really should.

Send your stupid questions to rocketnumber09@gmail.com and be immortalized forever in the annals of internet history! Come on, you know you want to! The questions can be anything -- literally. If you send a question like, "What do you like better, porcupines or hedgehogs?", I will answer to the best of my ability. (And, for the record, the correct answer is hedgehogs. Do porcupines have a kickass game on the Sega Genesis? Uh, no. They don't.)

Anyway, sorry about the guilt trip. I would really appreciate some questions from you guys, though. This vlog has the potential to be really fun and cool, and I'd like for my readership to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are strictly moderated by this blog's administrator. Obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will not be tolerated. Racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks have no place on this blog. Spam will be promptly reported and deleted. For more information on R#09's moderation policies, please check the FAQs.